Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tips & Tricks #2 : Bangkok - From airport to town #2

Hi~ everybody!

Yesterday I talked about how to transfer from the airport to town but there is another airport which I don't mentioned. Right~ That's "Don Mueng Internation Airport" ... the old airport of Bangkok.

Nowadays, Don Mueng use for low cost airlines (Orient Thai Airline, Nok Air and Air Asia). From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Don Mueng Airport is very far, can be take much time up to 1 or 2 hours, I can't estimate correctly, ups to traffic status during your travel. (You know, traffic in Bangkok is quite terrible! hmmm?)

If you come from out country (by Air Asia) and arrive to the Don Mueng Airport, you have few choice to transfer to town. I can recommend as following:-


  • By taxi - easiest and the most convenient method. ^^"
  • By bus or van - you must search for more detail which bus number or which van you want to take.
  • By train - oh~ I really don't recommend this option >.< because the train is always delay (T.T), anyway if you want to find new experience and save your cost, let try one. (must sure that your time is flexible .. lol)
  • By skytrain/MRT - err ... I think I shouldn't include this option here. Anyway if your stuff is not too heavy, this choice may be suitable for you :) You must find a motorcycle or public bus and ask he to take you to the nearest station (I think it should be Mo Chit Station for BTS or Jatujak Station for MRT)


Lots of choices, right? XD

As I told you in previous entry, if you have further question, let me know. I'll find a solution to answer you. ^^

Stay tune for next entry!

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.
    Bangkok airport taxi

    ReplyDelete