Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 1, 2013

Tips & Tricks #1 : Bangkok - From airport to town

Hello everybody! Long time I didn't update anything here, right? .. >.<" From now on, I will update here more frequently... I will ... OK? LOL

Anyway, here is my 'tips & tricks' episode 1 for this destination ... Bangkok.

Check the following you are backpacker traveler or not :-

  1. limited budget
  2. prefer public transportation (public buses, sky train, MRT, etc.)
  3. prefer cheap accommodations
  4. don't be in tour group, or travel by yourself
Here, the first 'tip & trick' I wanna recommend you..

From the airport (Suvarnabhumi Internation Airport) you can go to the town by following method :-

  • Taxi (very convenient choice, hmm?)
  • Take a ARL (Airport Rail Link) train, that you can connect the BTS/MRT easily. (Take note that you can connect BTS at the last station, Phayathai station. For MRT, at Makkasan station)
  • Take a public buses (must take a shuttle bus to the bus terminal first)
Sound very easy, right?

Also keep in mind that don't mind someone who standing around there and try to offer some help to you. If you really need a help, look for the information counter or other peoples who is in transportation system same as you.

OK? If you have any question, leave me a message or send me an e-mail. 

Stay tune for next entry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment