Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Most frequently asked #1 : Phaya Thai to Khaosan Road

Hello everybody!

Today I want to share about how to go to Khaosan Road, the popular for a lot of travelers :D

This is very popular question which I met several times.

Many travelers travel by ARL or BTS to Phayathai station and they want to go to Khaosan Road but they have some information not enough and lost their way finally. Here is solution which I share to you.

Beginning: Phayathai station (ARL or BTS)
Destination: Khaosan Road
Direction: I recommend you to go back for 1 bus stop and take a bus no 59 only to Khaosan Road. But the bus no 59 doesn't stop and drop you at real Khaosan Road, you have to walk for a bit by yourself to there.

For easier understand I'll show you as following.



After take bus no 59, then I think that it may be take a long time to the Khaosan Road, so take it easy ^^"

When you see the "Democracy Monument", keep in mind that you are going to get off in few minutes.


From above picture, you can get off the bus with 2 bus stops, number 1 or number 2 (as you see in the above picture).

Both number, you have to across the road and go along the road, you will find Khaosan Road in front of you.

Very easy, right?

If you have more question, drop me a message, I'll response you ASAP. ^^

See you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks!!! Regards from Montevideo, Uruguay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to take the bus from Khaosan to Phaya Thai, so i will take the bus 59. Can you give me English street name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stop here.

      you can take bus no.59 from Sanam Luang (in front of Wat Prathat, near Thammasart University). The name of that street is Soi Na Pra That. This bus stop is the terminal bus stop. It'll find easily.

      Delete